Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NZ dare time again!! man two weeks just went like that!

Didn't want to miss being part of the international (US, UK, Oz and NZ) combined dare so after struggling with this one for a bit, here is the end result (raced home from the kids athletics with 10 minutes to spare to upload in a hurry!).

This is me and my old sheepskin rug friend Ruggy who was thoroughly loved to the end...he was a small sad scrap of leather by the time I finally said goodbye around 10 years old lol!

The dare required you to scrap a childhood memory, cover your whole background cs , put your title on the photo, add a touch of paint ( I used white paint on the scallop edges).

Must go and see what everyone else has done for this!

For the last couple of weeks I have been thinking of making an advent calendar for the boys this year...but my wonderful MIL has bet me to it and sent the most gorgeous fabric calendar with pockets and all the goodies to go in as well!! The boys are going to LOVE it! Havn't got a pic of it yet...will do soon.

8 comments:

Phoebefigalilly said...

That's gorgeous Monique, I love the colours you have used and the photo is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Monique, Thanks for comming and visiting me at my blog!! Love your layout, fantastic. Gosh this was a good challenge, really made us all think about us for a change LOL!! cya

Vicky said...

OMG! this is gorgeous! I think you might have inspired me to start scrapping again!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Monique! Lovely colours, too.

Anonymous said...

Terrific layout Monique!!

Jenny said...

That is gorgeous, Monique

Tracy said...

Hi Monique
Found your blog via SO, love your NZ Dare lo! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Funny how your three sons all have ruggies too Ming. Ruggy snooking definately runs in this family!