Monday, October 27, 2008

And then the sun came out....



(look Celia and Mafoo the apple tree you gave us is blossoming!...don't ask about the pear tree..its umm sort of recovering after being munched badly by the goats...but it should come right eventually!)


Hope the sun is shining on you too, where ever you may be!!
Last night was our 17th Bossy Scrapper round at Scrapbook Studio, we have a fun night chatting and scrapping so do pop in and join in every Sunday 8pm in the chat room...feeling super clean and keen at my newly tidied desk lol...I dusted off this pic of me and my cousins...love the summery barefeet in dresses and the classic pic on the steps of our old house....


...man... thats 30 years ago lol!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your graden is looking lovely in the sun, Meek. I enjoy Bossy Scrapper even if I don't scrap anything

Sonya said...

Oh yum, your strawberrys look ever so yummy already! Down here in the cooler south I dont have any sign of a strawberry on my plants yet!
Your layout is as gorgeous as ever!

dutchbird said...

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!

I love your beautiful lay outs and sunny pics! I love the chuffed to bits lay out, my son loves thomas the train!

Merel

mandysea said...

Followed your link from mine!! Heeello! I love your LO!!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!!

Anonymous said...

This is great Monique, great way of scrapping those little 70's pics.

Unknown said...

oooh those strawberries look delish, love your lo as always