Thursday, September 14, 2006



I took Vicky's online photography class at SBONZ on Tuesday night....This lady knows her stuff, but explained it so simply with the most awesome examples of her own pictures...that I 'got' it!! Now I just have to put it into practice which isn't so easy lol! I tend to be a panic clicker...but my subjects are usually kids or the dog and they move sooo darn quick! Anyway I have been carrying my camera around all day and trying to practice all the wonderful things we learnt this week...2 lessons to go...these are my favourite pics for the day...even the dog got to play soopermodel and said cheese...gotta love those teeth!





ps: do people usually iron their backdrop sheets or what? mine's definately got that crinkled look lol!






5 comments:

Lynda said...

Love these pics Meek - I wanna do Vicky's class now!!

Vicky said...

Oh Monique, these are fantastic! I feel so proud! WTG!!! THey are just awesome and arent you good doing your homework!

Christi said...

Gorgeous pics, Monique! I don't usually iron my drop sheets either. Have you tried black as a background yet? Pretty stunning! My photographer has definitely improved since getting a digital camera lol.

Meg McKenzie said...

Gorgeous photos and those wee people of your are fab models!!

Kelly Slattery said...

Fantastic Meek!!!