Sunday, September 03, 2006


Well done Mum, I forgot Fathers Day lol! well we all forgot really, I was reading the paper over Jims shoulder and noticed a big ad saying Fathers DAy Special!! The kids promptly announced they knew because it had been on 'What Now' that morning, but hadn't realised they were actually supposed to do anything lol! So they went out to the garden and picked Dad a flower....as you can tell we don't go for making a big deal out of these sorts of days, but its still nice to give them a hug and tell them they are appreciated...

Here is my layout for NZDares pattern paper dare...use 7 or more. My lovely niece Jessica is the star of this one!

Thanks Meg at Scrapbook Essentials for the chance to play at Guest Designer, I had such fun, the layouts I created can be seen up in the gallery now.

Jim has finished most of the hard landscaping now in the back garden for my Japanese garden so I can start planning and planting now...can't wait to get stuck in...

3 comments:

Lara said...

it's absolutely gorgeous Monique - puts my efforts for the current dare to shame! You are right, that quote is perfect!

Kelly Slattery said...

Looks sensational Monique!!!

Phoebefigalilly said...

This would have to be my fave 'Monique' layout. It is absolutely gorgeous. We must have similar styles 'cause I love looking at your stuff! Keep 'em coming! :o)