Friday, March 02, 2007

Every Friday Mum comes for lunch and brings bakery goodies....I caught Bert up on a chair eyeing up the left overs and thought it would make a cute shot...wasn't til later that I noticed the other two there also hee hee...funny!
So its March already...Josephs birthday in 3 weeks..his first 'proper' party with school friends to be invited...its only ever been family affairs before now....but luckily ...for me he only wants to invite 4 kids WAHOOOO!! I had visions of trying to entertain multitudes of 6 year olds and failing miserably...but this I can handle! .. not nervous at all....heh heh..*gulp*
off to surf for kids party ideas now...

3 comments:

Sharon said...

They look good! Love those little eyes peeping over the table :)

Hannah said...

Classic photo! That HAS to be scrapped ;-)

Good luck with the birthday party!

Penny said...

Hee hee! Great photo!

Try this site for ideas and stuff http://www.coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com/