Wednesday, February 28, 2007

How exciting was the cyber crop at SBO the other night!! Only Elsie Flannigan was the mystery guest...although I think most of us had guessed!! Her 1st challenge was a 30 minute layout with doodling on a layout....eeek!!! I've never done a layout in 30 minutes in my life...and still havn't rofl!! This took me 45 minutes by the time the paint had dried...it usually takes me that long to choose my colour cardstock...hmm looking at it the next morning i could sort of tell it was a rush job, especially the title that looks like the kids did but it was fun and I like it... Thanks Andrea and Elsie for giving us kiwi scrappers a wee thrill on a Friday night!

I was so excited also to be asked to be the guest designer for the March kit at SBO too!! I think everyones a little worried for me cause there appears to be quite a bit of pink in the kit and wondering how I'm going to use it seeing as most of my photo subjects are of the male variety...hee, hee all the more fun it should be then!!



This reminds me...being surrounded by males, small, large... and small and hairy...well, farts are often a great source of hilarity in this household and today there I was looking through the MM idol entries and saw one I really liked and googled the artists name to see some more of her cool work and found this was her original entry but she decided not to enter it in the end...how flippin hilarious...a fart layout!!made my day that did...oh well dosn't take much sometimes does it lol!


It was hot enough to even get me in the pool at mum and dads today along with Patrick, the one discovering that hanging your tongue out like a dog really does help you cool off



I also caught Nana and Mr Bum Bum discussing the benefits of putting suncream on your cheeks!

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

Love the pic ... should be in one of those competitions in the paper - where you have to name the slogan ...