Monday, February 05, 2007

I've become a big sook lately....I discovered this the other day when I started choking up while watching Poohs Heffalump movie with the boys....this followed having a good sniffle with Joseph while watching Spirit previously and bawling my eyes out during the mini series last week called "The incredible journey of Mary Bryant"....I never used to need tissues when I watched movies....is this what happens when you hit mid-thirties rofl!!

New Autumn Leaves blog up following the launch of their new book called the Look Book, which is aimed at helping you to develop your own scrapping style....they are posting weekly challenges like they did with the Freestyle blog...check it out it looks like fun.

Their first challenge is 'to use the things that you love' on a page...so I've started by making a list of things I love to use or do at the moment...

Chipboard letters or handcut letters
my black zig pen to doodle or highlight
water colour paints
light and bright colour
journal boxes
polka dots
multiple photos
cutting the pattern out of pattern paper
I love pics with movement or a sense of humour
experimenting
stars

The Effer dares also have an interesting challenge this week....if you were stranded on a desert island but were able to choose one photo to have with you, which would it be and why? I've been searching my pics for one I know I have but can't find it!! will post it if I come across it....says something about my photo organization dosn't it lol!

Hope everyone has a peaceful Waitangi day tomorrow....

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The crying happens when you've had children!