Thursday, February 08, 2007



I found the photo I was looking for....the one photo I would choose to take to the desert island with me...and while I was looking I found this one too....



I love them both....do you think the customs man on the desert island would know if I smuggled two in ha ha!!

Joseph had a happy first day back at school...reportedly his teacher is 'much more fun than last years and makes work seem like play'!!! Go her!! She had their names set up on the desks along with a welcome letter at each place and his seat is next to three of his friends so all is good and they went swimming so a great start to the year!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Gorgeous photos, Monique! The first one is just stunning. And I'm sure you could sneak 2 in, they'd never know! ;-)

Sharon said...

They are wonderful photos - that first one is fantastic!

Jenny said...

Great photos, Monique!

NZ Toomeys said...

Hi Ming, We love the pics too. Maybe its because those cutie patooties are our nephews - Is that showing bias???

Vicky said...

I wouldnt be able to choose either, infact i am not doing this dare as i can bring myself to have to even think about it!
LOVE that first photo, i am really looking forwards to getting some of Kaya with his new sibling!