Saturday, October 20, 2007

A big thank you to all those who have congratulated me on managing to score a place on the Scrapbook Studio Design Team for 6 months! I can't wait to get started and have some fun creating up a storm every month alongside Lisa,Lianne,Kelly, Heidi, Louise (you just have to check out her Santa mailbox dt entry in the gallery...cute!!!!) and Faye!


Thank you Lisa for giving me a go lol!


OK so if you havn't before....come on over and check out the wonderful shop, forum and gallery HERE!!!! Kelly and Heidi are currently hosting a cyber crop this weekend and there is still time to join in the challenges, create some gorgeous layouts and you might even win a prize too...bonus!


And while we are on the subject of scrapping don't forget to get those entries in NZ dare scrap a mood dare and there is one week to go (midnight this Friday) for you to get your Delys Jack in!! I am just about to go and post up a couple of faves...never get tired of seeing so much inspiration come from one persons layout....thanks to all who have joined in the Jacks so far...and good luck if you are in the draw this round....that Itchy Nail kit might just end up on your door step!


We have a lovely relaxed household, happy in the knowledge its a long weekend, the sun is shining (even if its a tad chilly...whats up with that!! lol!), we are woken in the mornings to the dulcet tones of the tui's and the persistant baa's of hungry lambs rofl!!! Jim has been heard to mutter under his breath they are not eating grass fast enough and was spotted mowing round the edge of their paddock, heh, heh, he just can't help himself, he announced it is their jogging circuit!


Shock, horror I have no photos to add this evening, maybe tomorrow I'll get trigger happy...so I'll leave you with this...

2 comments:

Megan R said...

Congrats Monique! I think it is definately well deserved. I loved all your entries. Enjoy the next six months on the team!

Hannah said...

Congratulations, Monique!! I will definitely be going to check out all the entries tomorrow ... I'm very keen to see them!