Sunday, October 28, 2007


Ok this is a little lesson in what not to do...this was my contribution for the latest NZ dare...to use two colours only....I chose blue and yellow...yay! love those colours...but I got carried away with my black pen to outline and you can't ok... only for the title and journalling can you use black or white...so if you want that gorgeous, yummy, Tarisota kit to be yours (yes thats the prize this round!) then put your black pen away I tell you rofl!! I'm going back to the drawing board...cause I couldn't bear to pull this one to bits...and I'm going to do another! Its going to be tough because I use black pen ALOT! on every layout I do would be closer to the truth heh, heh....but if the rest of the Dare girls can do it....so can I!! and you!! I DARE YA!!

5 comments:

Louise Williams said...

Regardless of your affair with the black pen (I can totally relate) I love the page Meek - very cute photos too!!

Beverley said...

Yep - my black pen has become a 'must' for all my layouts too - will have to work really hard to keep to the two colour rule.

Angela said...

Mmmm, tricky tricky, but you have done such a great page there, and what a little cutie Patrick is. Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with for your next piece!

Ilka said...

Gorgeous page! Wah not using a black or white pen to outline things.. and only 2 colours, that's not as easy at it may sound. Reckon I will give it a go and will hide the black pen;p

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

No black Pen is tricky! That is a very fun page. Just checked out the photo's of the baalambs, oh so cute!!