Tuesday, May 27, 2008

KATE NASH - PUMPKIN SOUP (this is a linky, cause I havn't worked out how to embed it in my post....yet lol!)

Just discovered this girl (thanks to Lalalee)love her voice, love her songs and cute videos!! You can check out more of her stuff on You Tube....ahem and please dont' ask me what rock I've been living under if she's been around for ages....I am about to hit my 37th birthday ya know, it takes us old ladies time to catch up ya know mwah ha ha!!

Well we are hunkering down for winter here...got the fire going now in the evenings...trying to entice the kids to eat my yummy soups....so far they take a sip and thats it...but hey at least I've educated them now not to spit it out and declare that 'ITS DISGUSTING!!!' Heh,heh!! Oh and rather miffed that Patricks teacher made them vege soup last week, there topic for the term is food, and I laughed when he told me and asked 'well did you eat it?' and he said YES!! Apparently Mrs Ritchie had said they HAD to...so funny, I then threatened to invite Mrs Ritchie for tea every time I dished up soup...should have seen his face!

The vege garden is going great guns now...it sure loved the leaf mulch, sheep pellets and compost we fed it a few months back! We've got leeks, spinach, carrots, broccolli, radish, lettuces, sweetpeas, nastursiums and potatoes all looking healthy and growing well...considering the summers dismal efforts i am well pleased!!

oh and lookie here....somebody has been sneakily using the camera to take pics of his friends the little einsteins lol!!

The So You Think You Can Scrap comp at Scrapbook Studio is revving up for the first challenge this Friday!! Wow we have had an amazing response to it...thanks ladies for taking part...cant' wait!!

Megan's new forum has been a huge success...huge kudos to her for bringing all NZ scrapbookers together in one place! check it out HERE if you havn't already.

3 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

OK Kate Nash has been around for a bit ut I am still impressed... I love her song Merry Happy... high rotate in the car.

She was at the Big Day Out this year too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey that vege pic is yummy enough to scrap! Count down to the competition! yey