Monday, May 07, 2007

Its funny I don't usually think about what brand of supplies I'm using on a layout and subsequently my stash is a huge mish mash of all sorts of different stuff, whatever catches my eye really...I'm not one for matching and co-ordinating too much lol!
So Trinas dare over on the NZdare blog was a bit of a challenge for my poor scrap stash!! My reliable friend Basic Grey won the day with pp, tags, letter stickers, rubon and chipboard plus a dab of paint and a bit of penwork.
You've still got time if you havn't put a layout together for this one...deadline 6 pm Wednesday 9th May. You could win some loverly new Junkitz goodies to add to your stash!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it Monique :)

Carol said...

That looks great, it sure was a tuff one to do,i know what you mean about being the only female in a house full of males lol.