Sunday, May 06, 2007

OK so who wants to buy a house? Come on...its very very clean rofl!! I never knew the kitchen sink could sparkle like that...very pretty! Spent all weekend giving the garden its Autumn overhaul too, yay for good weather!


SBO survivor is on its last round....the final four are all exceptional scrappers, but I do have my favourite and my fingers are tightly crossed for her this week! Have fun with this weeks challenge ladies!


Samuel earned his "I destroy because I can...but I don't mean too" badge well and truly yesterday...He is in love with his Bob the Builder DVD that Gran and Pop gave him before they left...to the point that he has figured out how to put it on himself....which we (or maybe that should read I) thought was cute ...until obviously he didnt think the DVD turner thing wasn't popping out fast enough for his Bob habit and he yanked it out and now it dosn't pop out or pop in at all....its buggered!! Dad didn't think that was so cute but I just hid knowing I let them do stuff like that but they really shouldn't be doing because they don't know how much DVD players cost lol!!!


Oh well good news is I don't have to cancel our subscription to DVD unlimited because we can watch them on the laptop weeehooo!


Just realised....not looking forward to doing all the address changing stuff that comes with moving...


Here are a couple of pics from this week of my chocolate brownie making 'helpers'...hmmmm lol!




2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a good looking couple of helpers you have. Good luck with the house sale :)

Jenny said...

That small one is just too cute! They look as though they are having soooo much funQ