Saturday, February 16, 2008

Definately in the mood for scrapping today and the poor chocolate chippie biscuit baking suffered as a result and got left in a liitttlleee to long rofl!! ...still edible just rather crunchy!! as did ahem cough the housework....shame on me!

Here are today's creations...if you hadn't heard there are lots of fun challenges up and running on the message boards at Scrapbook Studio purely because we can! the more the merrier so come on over!


This one inspired by Heidi's challenge to use black/white and one other colour....

and this one for Kelly's sketch challenge....had to laugh as I went for a roughed up look with the paper and Patrick helpfully commented...aww stink Mum your paper got all scrumpled up!...so much for my arty look rofl!

New NZdare up...I'm working on it.

Also I promised to share the chocolate chippie recipe....and remember to set the timer...just saying...heh, heh

...here I was about to type it out and then I noticed the website at the bottom of the extremely stained, scrumpled recipe lol....you'd think a scrapbooker would DO something with her favourite recipes wouldn't you?!

So here it is Chocolate Chip biscuit recipe


1 comment:

Beverley said...

My family has learnt that scrapping while waiting for something to cook is not a good thing for me to do! Good timing with the recipe - I just bought choc chips yesterday. Oh and my recipe storage system sounds just like yours!