Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Scrapbook Studio DT work for Feb! yes very black and white...everything in my kit was lol!! kinda shocking for a girl who likes to mix every colour imaginable onto a page!! I actually really enjoyed it...a bit like having a holiday from colourful patterns...paint and pens were handy for adding a dash of colour!


Even got carried away and created a journal from a cardboard box and some old office supply file folder pages and a sweet little flip page pocket calendar for me bag!

Umm yeah so I have been doing rather alot of scrapping lately.... Kids and Jim and the dogs and the sheep are still here I promise.....note to self...take more pics of the family otherwise you won't have anything to scrap roflmao!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love your DT work! You've done a brilliant job with only B&W stuff! Perhaps it was a conspiracy to give YOU the kit with no colours in it, just to challenge you! LOL :-) But I have to say, the fabulous "unique Monique" style is still there, even without tons of colour. Love it!

Lesli said...

Great projects!!! I really enjoyed looking over your blog!