Friday, February 15, 2008

I have been scrapping.


I have finished Kims layout for her (she was one of the lucky December Jack me Up winners), sorry can't show you that one until she sees it first though lol, its busily winging its way to Aus this minute...and I will have a bone to pick with the Post people if they lose this! package!! Oh and have you seen Kims Kwik Kliks





This is one I did for Scrapbook Studio this afo using more of my January DT kit...who dosn't love thickers!! The pp is Stemma and I used the fancy pants transparency polka dots to embellish along with a basic grey rubon....sometimes simple is good! My little boy....so cute and small! Even if he is the defination of the term 'terrible two' at the moment rofl!



I feel like doing more scrapping this weekend too...so if you want to join me check out THIS THREAD at Scrapbook Studio for some fun challenges...you can come along and add your own too whether they are ones you've seen elsewhere and always wanted to try out or lo and behold be it one you've thought up right this minute lol! come along and share the inspo, the prompts and get some pages done and have some fun in the process!

You know you really want to alter a loo roll tube don't you!! heh, heh...oh come on you know you do!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG Meek.. I love that photo of Samuel at 9 months! He's too adorable!