Monday, July 07, 2008

Layouts from this week...

What is your favourite sort of shopping? create a layout and link it up here to be in the draw for a scrappy RAK...


For my layout I used some of the goodies from my last Scrapbook Studio kit...American Crafts paper, Kaiser rubons, Doodlebug strips, Bazzill c/s and my cute round Pink Paislee stamp from Sistv.

'Kiwi Kids' is for the new NZ Dare...use a pipecleaner on your layout! so go and raid your kids craft box and have some fun...the girls have some great examples up...I sewed over mine to give it a kinda cute textured tufty look! Our wonderful prize sponsor this round is Shabby Chic Crafts

The next one was for something we tried last night at Scrapbook Studio called "The Bossy Scrapper"...I got the idea from Sistv and thought it would be fun to try! We completed our layouts in 1 and 1/2 hours...a miracle for me...if you want to find out what its all about check out Sunday nights thread here and if you want to join in...come along this coming Sunday night 8pm and look for "The Bossy Scrapper Round 2" thread..everybody welcome!



1 comment:

Niella said...

I really *heart* your awesome Meek:)

You are so so soooo creative and have that E Y E!

Fun fun fun:) Always love your use of colours!!