Wednesday, October 25, 2006

If you've got the Basic Grey Gypsy collection papers check out www.poppyink.com/documents/gallery.html
....can take a little bit to load if you are on dial up...but be patient...its worth it! Some fantastic inspiration to be had!

Well we are learning about all of Berts little quirks all the time...we have noticed every now and then he will pick up a random item, sometimes my slipper or a shoe or even the tv remote and take it somewhere to sit and guard it...he dosn't chew them just likes to sit and 'own' them for a bit.

This afternoon the clouds were looking ominous so I thought we'd take the car to pick Joseph up from school but uh oh no keys to be found! after 5 minutes frantic searching we had to zoom on foot to school to make it in time for the bell....I promised the kids $2 for their piggy banks if they found them when we got home....lots of searching later still no kids and I upped the price to $5 lol!! I started to think I was going mad as I retraced every step I had taken from garage after Kindy pick up to the hallway where I thought I had dropped them onto the floor next to P's kindy bag and a bag of groceries, looked in all the normal places and in all the not so normal places like the fridge and Samuels cot!

Nothing... vanished into thin air...until I noticed Bert quietly disappearing out the door with a party blower one of the kids had just been playing with and a big fat penny dropped! After a quick search outside I found them by the back steps....silly hound! Oh well least I know now where to look when things go missing

No comments: