Wednesday, October 18, 2006


My... what a big one! lol! This Oriental? poppy must have got mixed up in my punnet of Californian poppies and finally burst out of its huge bud this morning in full glory! Its bigger than my hand!

I'm still here... thanks Ilka :-)...just cogging along! Spending more time in the garden now that Spring is here and Samuel is always two steps in front of me and keeping me on my toes lol!

Scrapping wise I have just sent off a box to Scrapbook Creations with a layout I submitted and another they then asked me to create to go with it and a few words as well for their Quick and Easy page...hopefully it should be in issue 40! Thanks to Kelly (Memoryfairy) at Scrapbook Essentials for her submission challenges which motivated me to submit in the first place! Havn't done anything else!! Just quietly recharging my scrapping mojo at the moment...and the garden is the perfect place!

Jims Mum and Dad are visiting from the UK again this year which is great so we have been busy planning a weeks getaway with them and my Mum and Dad up North in March...found a wonderful bach on the beach in Tutukaka which looks like heaven for both adults and kids....all booked! theres nothing nicer then having a holiday to look forward to!! check out www.seaviewbach.co.nz

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wondered what size album you are doing for the Get Real comp, your layouts are great.

Hannah said...

What a lovely flower!!
Well done on getting published - woohoo!! I can't wait to see your layouts in print :-)

Sharon said...

Wow - that flower is beautiful!!

Vicky said...

Oh my gosh! That place is gorgeous, might have to be passing that way while you are staying LOL.
i hope you all have a wonderful time, it really does look like heaven!

Christi said...

I put a message in your last post about where ya been! Maybe Ilka got to ya first with a pm lol. Glad to see a new post and such a gorgeous flower, Monique!!

Kelly Slattery said...

Congrats on getting published Meek!! Gorgeous flower!!