Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hooray I'm out of the starting blocks at last with Janines twelve days of christmas daily challenges based around the NZ version of the twelve days of christmas verse...although strictly speaking I havn't done day one yet lol!

Being the sort of person I am I always have to start at the very beginning and have created a cover and inside page first!!...now onto my first page!! Found it too exhausting trying to sort out and find!! actual photos so decided to create a sort of 'Merry Christmas' handbook for the boys which will be like a guide to creating magic at Christmas time....watch this space for more...


6 comments:

Janine said...

awwwwww I love that Monique! Your sonds will treasure this book for years to come! what a neat idea and pressie. Thanks for supporting the challenge.

Janine

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea Meek...I probably shouldn't have looked, now I want to do one for the kids...hmmm maybe in 2008 ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, so cute, Monique! And I have those trees on mine ;) Your boys will love it :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Monique - looks like one that the boys might like :)

Anonymous said...

That's so great, Monique!! I'm sure I'll make my cover last since I really want to get some pages done!! But my book will be the same - given to my boys to pass on to their families.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monique, just popped over to check out your blog from Janines.. and what a delight.. you have a lovely blog.. and I love your cover.. very beautiful. It is bound to be a complete treasure...