Thursday, December 07, 2006



Ok so here is what was keeping me from folding the washing mountain this afo ha ha!! These are christmas decorations to be included in a pocket on the christmas tree page for my boys to hang on the tree and they'll go back in when the tree is taken down.

This is the current state of my (and my poor husbands!) bedroom floor at the minute after such creative effort...I've made such a mess on my desk I had to abandon ship and move to the floor mwah ha ha!!


This is Patrick and Samuel at playcentre today....what a hardcase pair!!


5 comments:

Janine said...

oh I love those stars...had a giggle about your desk and having to use the floor of your bedroom, because I have moved stuff out of scrap room and moved it into the lounge to sort through stuff.....oh the boys look so cute.
Fold washing pfffttt - Janine

Anonymous said...

Those stars are awesome Monique! Folding the washing has always been low on my priorities (along with the rest of the housework!!) - much better to have some fun especially at this time of year :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Monique.. that's serious scrappin' if you have to move to the floor - WTG... Just love the stars and what a Fab Idea..They are bound to be treasures..

Anonymous said...

Oh, Monique! The starts are fabulous! Very cool. I've never really thought to make ornaments out of what I have. Maybe I can do a few with Kamryn this year. Yes, my scraproom is looking a bit, um, full lol.

Anonymous said...

Great to see someone else who ends up abandoning tabletop and moves to the floor Monique - and your floor looks just like my lounge one. Isn't it great to realise there are others out there doing the same things. I'm loving the stars and your christmas handbook idea - might just have to scraplift that mwah hah hah! ;O)