Friday, December 15, 2006






I mentioned to Jim last night how cool it was for kids of this day and age of digital cameras to have all their achievements recorded and he replied 'yep imagine Joseph showing his girlfriend his childhood pics...'heres me picking my nose, me scratching my bum, me hiding from mum so she dosn't photograph me....' rofl .....anyway here he is at last nights evening assembly nearly finished his first year at school, receiving the class certificate for fantastic work in all subjects while his very proud Mum and Dad watched from the sidelines....and took photos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - too funny. Joseph looks so proud of his certificate - you guys must be proud of him :)

Anonymous said...

Churrrr Cuzzie. We reckon your pretty flash too. Luke & Cole

Janine said...

awwwwww what lovely memories in that eveming assembly...