Monday, January 29, 2007


Heres the monkey I've been knitting for the last few weeks...all finished except I'm going to knit him a wee scarf for the winter! He's lovely, by no means perfect, one legs slightly longer than the other, his head is a bit wonky rofl but thats what makes him extra loveable I think and the boys seem to really like him and have been carting him about all day....knitting him up was fun, it was the stitching him together which took ages but I'm the same with layouts... sticking everything down at the end is my least favourite bit!

6 comments:

Roo said...

Oh Meek he is just gorgeous, I love him. Well done!

Vicky said...

Oooooh he's lovely! He looks very soft and i do love his rather long arms!!!!!

Jenny said...

He's a very cute monkey - well done

Janine said...

awwww Monkey looks adorable...

Phoebefigalilly said...

I want one too! He just looks so cuddly. Reminds me of the zebra Mum made for my little sister when we were little. She loved him to death! Just adorable Monique!

Lara said...

this monkey is gorgeous! Can you share the pattern?