Monday, January 22, 2007


Ok, so Queen and Co you need to do something about your packaging....now I'm not talking about the gimmicky but sort of cute makeup bottles used to hold your delightful beads and brads etc.....I'm talking stuff that matters here like child proof caps!

This is why...see left.... concentrating very...very hard(I know this due to the degree of bottom lip stickyoutness) on picking up each individual tiny beadiful bead that he shook out of the bottle after expertly whipping the lid off before I could dive across the room in slow motion and putting it back in the said gimmicky, cutesy bottle....along with a ton of carpet fluff and dog hairs....my cutesy little bottle full of sparkly beads now looks a little like the old bottle of lip gloss thats been lurking in the bottom of your handbag for 2 years.

Yes my helper was 'helping' me tidy my scrapping mess today....because the big boys are staying at Nana and Grandads for a few nights I thought it would be very cruisy just him and I....but guess what? He's got no-one to play with now silly and has to play with me mwah ha ha!!

Ah well I would never use all those beads in a billion years anyway and the carpet looks very pretty when the light catches them!

2 comments:

Janine said...

oh he's so adorable, just think he could be a scrapper in the making......Ihave to say I found that a funny tale.....

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous story - not so gorgeous tho doggy haired and fluffified [new word - lol] beads ... the face a true picture of concentration. Love it ...