Saturday, June 23, 2007

And so at last it was Friday....
Miss you?! Nahhh, what makes you say that!

...scuse the blurtastic photograph but I was laughing, the kids were all over the place and I was jumping up and down waiting my turn lol!!

My happy mail came on Friday too....and yes I was very very VERY happy when I opened it and found that BAMPOP paper which I have been wanting some of for sooooo long!! Heather you are a STAR swap sis!!
So Saturday was soccer and the weather made mum insist that dad check the cancellations...lol! But once we got out there it wasn't too bad and mud and wet made for some fun and action on the field.....so pleased when Jospeh came away with the player of the day trophy and he deserved it with his determination throughout the game.....but then P rocketed on the field for his game, did some awesome dribbling manouveres and came away with the POTD trophy for his team too!! Woohoo go the Darge boys lol! So got home and of course mum was wanting to take a pic...and they kept giving me the cheesiest fake grins ever....so in desperation I blurted out 'wouldn't it be funny if you had to play soccer in your undies' and got a natural shot lol!

The new NZ dare is up...Yep thats right no photos this week...you are scrapping a piece of memorabilia....so get searching those cupboards, that junk drawer, your keepsake box or the bottom of your handbag lol! for that little special something that holds a memory for you. Here is my take...
...using a cd single. The journaling reads
" I am convinced this song was written for me! 1996 and it suddenly hits me...This James, this English fella who I've been enjoying this warm, funny, exciting relationship with is THE ONE!!. This is the 'Real' thing baby!! Head over feet thats me!! And of course its all Jims fault Ha Ha!! I still get goosebumps."
So yeah this song has a special little place in my heart.

Hurrying to publish this now cause Jims making us a cup of green tea, battening down the hatches cause its howling outside, and then we are going to snuggle down to watch 'Little Miss Sunshine'....catch yas later!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the photo!! And our soccer was cancelled - so a morning off! Congrats to your boy :)

Vicky said...

Fantastic Joseph and Patrick!!!! and YAY, you finally got some BamPop, cant wait to see what you do with it, most of mine is still in the box, im too scared to use it LOL!

Raewyn aka whinney said...

10 Hip hip hoorays for those Darge boys, both getting POTD how cool!
Love your Dare LO Meek, esp the story behind the song.
Raewyn

Lara said...

love, love, love this layout!!! sooo cool about the bam pop! wish it would come to NZ!!!

Hannah said...

Wow, they sure do look happy to see Dad!! Awesome photo - even if blurry!

Well done to both of your soccer boys - POTD, that's fantastic! You must be SO proud!

LOVE your dare layout - that song is really special to me too, for similar reason. I love how you wrote the story and used the lyrics within it. FAB!

Roo said...

Yay way to go Joseph and Patrick. Love the pic of Jim being welcomed home, and can picture you hovering waiting your turn lol.
Love your dare lo too.

Jenny said...

WTG Darge boys! So glad you finally got some BamPop - have fun with it