Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Multi photo layout is the NZ Dare for this week...heres mine...

Pile a heap of pics together and you are away...deadline for this dare is 6pm tomorrow

This made me laugh this weekend...poked my head into Josephs room and was told "I'm scrapping Mum"...the bit that made me feel good was he gets into just as big a mess as I do when I'm scrapping!!
Look at this crazy dog...we often find him standing on or sometimes just sitting in the sun on the dining table....not quite the done thing Bert!...maybe he just likes the view as much as i do....one thing I'm going to miss when we move is looking out at the hills every day!



4 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute layout - well done using all those pics! I'm not sure I could pull it off.

So cute that your son is following in his mother's footsteps and scrapping (messily). Great to see!

Jenny said...

Funny dog!

Delys said...

lol at your dog Monique reminds me of our corgis when i was growing up(all 5 of them) and the goat (coz you just left your door open in those days, who would stand on the kitchen table waiting for us to come home!
Love the Lo! cant do multiple photo Los so admire all who can do!

Michelle said...

Hi Monique! :) It's Michelle here. Love your blog. OMG your multi photo layout is just the coolest!

Your son scraps too? That's soooooo cool! Your little doggie on the table is just too adorable! :D