Wednesday, June 27, 2007


The boy has an eye for a good pic!! Jim took this at Hokianga harbour yesterday...

and other news.....Happy Birthday to me!! lol!

EDITED TO ADD....

Awwwww and look what else he sent me today....

Joseph was very intrigued that the gerberas had copper wire springs in the centres and declared ‘why did they do that?! They are beautiful just as they are!...so true….a little boy perspective is always so honest!.....so I stopped sputtering on about florists trying to be fun and trendy and agreed with him lol!

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Great photo!

Happy Birthday to you ... love how you just "slipped" that in at the end. Sneaky!! Have a wonderful day, Monique!

Roo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roo said...

I know I already said happy birthday but I don't mind saying it again lol so happy birthday!!
Great pic too - hmm might add that to my painting folder if that is alright with you??????

Roo said...

oops and that comment up there that got deleted that was me lol

NZ Toomeys said...

Man - we suck at remembering birthays (but I guess you already knew that), so thanks for letting reminding us. Happy Birthday Ming!

Plus we just 'outed you' on our blog too www.sockit2me.blogspot.com - Got ya!

Sharon said...

HAppy birthday!! And great pic too :)

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Monique, hope you have a birthday full of happiness.
Gosh we have close birthdays, mine's Friday :)

Jenny said...

I already said Happy Birthday, but those are lovely flowers that you got

Delys said...

Happy belated birthday Monique!
Love the colours of your flowers!

Rach H said...

happy belated birthday!!
a day before mine + on my brothers birthday!!
flowers are gorgeous.
hope you had a fab day!!

Paula said...

Happy Belated Birthday Monique. What beautiful flowers your Jim sent you. I hope your new adventure is going well.