Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday....
one more sleep until Jims home again ...yay! My hug-o-meter needs recharging!!

Well yesterday I was wearing my jacket inside it was so cold, today it was so mild i was in jeans and t-shirt and I havn't had to light the fire tonight! Weathers not changeable at all these days lol!

It was all about playhuts today, playing in them....



On top of them.....and launching yourself off them...neither Bert or the scrapping supplies got a look in on the table today lol!



Then when Joseph came home from school he was sad he'd missed the fun so we built another in the lounge good for a spot of afternoon tea, a bit of telly watching and then playing ships. Those pop up tents are good these days but I'm sure they are never half as fun as building your own with furniture and blankets!!



I stayed up late last night working on the next NZ dare layout and then gave up in a huff in the wee hours as it just was not working the way I wanted....cracked it tonight though phew! Just shows you if it ain't happening stop and come back to it another time...don't waste several hours forcing it to come together and making a hash of it. Fresh eyes in the morning are always good!!

If I'm lucky I might have some happy mail tomorrow, I joined in a swap on SiStv so am expecting a parcel from the US!! We had to send 3 things that inpire ourselves, 3 things we have never used from our stash and 3 things to inspire our swap sister.....sent mine a week ago so shouldn't be too far away Heather!!

No comments: