Thursday, August 17, 2006

Man that was exhausting! I raided the choc olate stash after this lol! The cause of the urgent choc eating is this, my entry for LSS dare no.2 (use 13 pics on one layout), left all the sticking down for this morning only ran out of my favourite sticky dots and had to use those blasted photo splits which drive me mad trying to peel off bits everywhere and they always want to stick to your finger and not the paper!!. For a start didn't know where to go with this one to make it stand out so had to stop thinking of the competition aspect and just create the layout for myself, which is good because I have a layout that I like without having tried to over do it. Have had a quick peek at some of the other entries and all I can say is "wowee!! Some people come up with the most amazing ideas!!


But!! no rest for the wicked mwah ha ha, the goodie guest designer box from Meg at SE arrived yesterday full of the most wonderful urban lily paper and some other treats for me to play with so I shall get a start on that tonight, have some ideas going....must dig out some baby photos....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a busy blog so many layouts thats awesome.

Phoebefigalilly said...

Beautiful layout Monique! What paper did you use it's gorgeous...and did you draw the bird or stamp it?

Monique said...

Thanks Dianna and Jo... I stenciled the bird onto the pattern paper with a zig pen...one of those green flopply plastic type stencils you get at spotlight then backed it with chipboard.

Monique said...

PS also the flower paper is Rhonna Farrer and the pale green spot is from spotlight and there is also some Basic grey.