Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well for some reason these NZ dares are really tickling my scrapping funny bone and I 'm really enjoying injecting humour into my pages! This photo taken during a biking trip in the cotswolds cracks me up, my bum is the star of the show here, nevermind the pretty english countryside rofl!

Hubby is getting a bit worried about what I am going to do next...we have a certain pic of him ironing in the nude rofl that cracks me up but hey this is a family show right!

Have signed on to play the Effer dares challenge, totally out of my depth there I'd say and I'll be booted out the first week no doubt but I can't wait to try lol!

Its much warmer today and it feels like Spring is nearly here
woohoo!! Jim got stuck into finishing the wall beneath what is
to be our Japenese garden so
will be able to start designing and planting soon....so far have
planted some gorgeous dainty white
camellias along the back fence but otherwise it is still a big pile
of dirt lol! This years Summer project!





The following pics are proud mummy moments....Patrick has discovered that yes he can draw all by himself and he dosn't need mum to 'help' after all!! I was amazed when he drew this wonderful dinosaur in minutes!

I have been totally fascinated watching Josephs progress as he learns to read...it seems like the whole world has opened up to him...he reads anything now, words on cereal packets, road signs, tv ads and he loves it! We get a big pile of readers from the library for him and loves keeping them by his bed, so proud that he can just pick one up and read himself a story (although he still loves mum and dad to read to him also! thank goodness otherwise I would feel a little redundant lol!) Here is reading a bedtime story to Patrick, so cute!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Another great layout Monique - and I can't believe how big the boys are now!!

dallas said...

I'm loving your layout! (what is the font you've used for the journalling?? Or is it handwritten?) What an awesome dinosaur!! Kids pictures are the best!!