Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well its been a week of snot, snot and more snot with alot of coughing thrown in for good measure...3 kids with colds ...fabulous... poor wee Samuel is having a hard time sucking his fingers with a stuffed up nose and wakes up very grumpy as he ususally sucks them to settle himself back to sleep if he wakes... so sleep for both him and I has been sporadic the last few days!

Got my A into G and finished a layout for NZ dares No.4 challenge 'The Chaos within'...chose a more serious tone with this one and scrapped my lovely Nana who is dealing with Alzheimers. I love this paper by Cherry Arte...it does pay not to scrap while tired though as the mistakes kept coming thick and fast but I just wanted to finish and fell into bed at 12.30pm lol!

Am now working on my Last Scrapper standing challenge with the effers which is to do all journalling on the photo itself. I need to finish tonight so could be another late one!! yes Jim is a scrapwidow lol!!....heres a sneak peek...more gorgeous cherry arte paper...the photo looks a bit strange but should look good once I've finished with it!! I hope!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

What is the effers challenge, Monique??? lovely take on the Chaos within and love the Yeah Right one too! Excellent work!

Sharon said...

Your poor Nana - it is such an unfair disease! Glad to hear she is in good hands.

Angela said...

What a special page about your Nana, aren't they precious? I have still have both my nanas, and am quite close to one of them.