Thursday, August 10, 2006


This is my entry for the Last Scrapper Standing dare for Effer dares....Cherryarte paper again perfect colour...blue and green...my favourite combo.

I used rubons for the title then added a couple of epoxy stickys, one with the word pure and the other Energy renew but wished I hadn't as they look a bit funny...couldn't get them off though without ripping the paper darn it! but never mind, this is creativity and creativity isn't perfect!

Started off with just the white sequins for the swirls but decided it just wasn't quite working so raced down to the local fabric shop and found the beads, couldn't believe it when I walked in and they had them in just the right colours...so I simply imbedded them into the sequins with a bit of glue...I like it, my bit of arty farty scrapbooking lol!

Just waiting now to see if I get through into the next round!!

1 comment:

Phoebefigalilly said...

Awesome layout Monique and I couldn't believe it when I read your journalling, it could have been written by me...my sentiments about the shower exactly! I love the epoxy stickers btw, I'm glad you didn't take them away. Congrats on getting through to round two.
Jo :)