Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hump day today...heh, heh...sorry that one always cracks me up!


No news as such just showing off more layouts lol!


Thought the grandparents might like this one of their little pirates rrrawrr me hearties! My first 6x12 layout, so darn quick to make which is always a bonus and handy when you havn't got much to journal...its for Rach's challenge at SBO....shh don't tell the boys I used some of their pirate stickers hee hee!


And this one was for the 1st challenge at SE which was to make your own embellishments...so I've been seeing some cute mushroom paper on US sites (its heidi grace I think) and it inspired me to make some wee mushies for my layout....plus I made the 'Elsie' style buttons. I have just spent some time looking at all the wonderful layouts created for this competition, wowsers everybody did so goood with this challenge, neat to see so many taking part and having fun with this!

5 comments:

Roo said...

Fantastic. Cool pirate lo, that is a neat size. I am seriously loving those mushrooms.

Ilka said...

Love your funky LO's! I agree those mushrooms are super cute. love them together with that funky circle grass cut out.

Hannah said...

You know I just love your mushrooms!! They're so cute! And that 6x12 pirate layout is fabulous too ... your boys are adorable little villians!

Michelle said...

Love your layouts! The pirate one is just too cute!!!

Jenny said...

Wonderful - I love how your l/os are so kid friendly