Sunday, August 05, 2007

I think I blinked and missed that week!

Juggling the housework between the scrapping is not easy you know...uh hang on maybe that should read the other way round....heh, heh! Finally got to the local playcentre this week so P and Samuel are very excited to be making some new friends...and Mum was relieved to have some adult company lol!!

Man, are there some fantastic scrapping challenges going on at the moment or what!...a 'beaut' new dare is up...and if you havn't given one of the dares a go yet, why not give this one a crack...come on Hannah you know you want too!!

there is also Scrapbook Essentials Ultimate Challenge contest happening at the moment, just love this mojo woman in her headscarf it cracks me up! I just get this mental image of scrappers all around the country making layouts with sleeves rolled up in their headscarfs!


Something else to get the inspiration going is the US Scrapjacked team jacking the Effer dare girls this month.

Speaking of jacking Raewyn has just announced this months Jack Me Up winner....and the new one will be up next week.....sorry to keep you hanging on but good things come to those who wait heh, heh...its not easy hijacking layouts you know....cue Mission Impossible music with Tom Cruise hanging over those red laser lights....Neen looks great in her cat burgler suit too I gotta say!

Scrapbook Outlet had another fun crop last night and some of the challenge deadlines are not until next week so there is still time to join in.

Well that should just about keep me busy this week I reckon!

We are heading off for a Sunday tiki tour today...pack a picnic, find a beach, blow out a few cobwebs and fill our clothes (and fur) full of sand lol! will add some pics later...

Edited to add: something tells me i spent too long updating the blog rofl! Joseph came to inform me that he thinks I need to come and arrest Samuel!!




4 comments:

Jenny said...

Lol Meek - that one will give you grey hairs! Have a great day out

Hannah said...

Meek, can you hear my arm twisting? You're twisting it quite far ... it's a bit sore ... ROFL!!

I will definitely try to do the NZ Dare this time!! I will be busy with the SE challenges and now as guest jacker on Jack Me Up!! But it's all good as all I can think about right now is scrapping ;-)

That last photo is just brilliant. I hope you'll be scrapping it.

Sharon said...

LOL - that is a very cool photo! You will have to remind me what housework is - I don't understand that particular concept :)

Ilka said...

What a fun cool LO, love it! Hmm liking the sound of that dare.
Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing your LO's. Nevermind that housework.. you know it's still gonna be there tomorrow;p