Saturday, March 18, 2006

Flipping heck...

I should be finishing that layout thats been halfdone for almost two weeks now...yikes!! NOT sitting here creating another blog!

Well the other one is a family one filled with pics of the kids and our goings on to keep the far-now happy and so I like the idea of one just for me and my thoughts and my scrapping stuff.

Anyway the first hurdle was naming it...and for some reason 'flip top head' just popped into my head, you know like that toothbrush ad?! Whenever I see that ad (well its pretty old by now and not on telly much anymore) , well I always imagine being able to do that to people and being able to see what is going on inside their heads, ok come on ...in a nice way, not all gory. Hmmm heres an example for the scrappers who may read this...if you could flip top Heidi Swapps head I would imagine pink flowers floating out and lots of pretty ribbon....flip top Elsie Flannigans head and streams of doodley words and flowers would float out....get the picture?

Anway I now prounounce this blog be named....Flipping the top! where all my thoughts, and ideas and creations can harmlessly float in cyberspace at my leisure....

hugs Monique.

1 comment:

Lara said...

very cool title - good idea to separate the two, maybe I need to do the same - but I already run three blogs - royal scrap camp, wakatipu scrappers & scrappy kea!