Thursday, March 23, 2006

Joseph practically ran all the way school this morning...keen as mustard! He only faltered just outside the gates when he stopped and looked up at me with a worried look and said 'do I have to stay all day?' but I gave him a big hug and explained that a school 'all day' was no different than an all day session at Kindy and he was off again, happy as larry to be left in the capable hands of his lovely teacher....he certainly made it easy for me lol! No tears on my part either but I think stress levels were higher than usual because I completely forgot to take pics this morning and then again this afo before he changed...and I call myself a scrapper tsk tsk! Nevermind I
shall be more relaxed tomorrow and take some pics.

We all enjoyed celebrating his birthday yesterday and it cracked me up when I overheard him say to his Aunty on the phone...'I just feel so grown up Aunty Celia'.

He loved all his pressies the boys ones included lol! Nana took him shopping for his requested girlie one and he chose one of those doll busts with lots of silky blonde hair and pretty blinging accessories so he could play hairdressers! He calls her Princess Ponytails! Yes, I admit I have been playing with her too... purely to teach Joseph how to plait of course!! So she is now sitting proudly in her place on the shelf amongst the matchbox cars, his spongebob squarepants and mutant ninja turtle Maccas toys and the plastic jar with his cicada shell collection in it!

Havn't done much else today besides keeping P and Samuel fed, watered and happy...I MUST remember to put music on the stereo EVERYDAY, it makes you feel so good!! I put it on today and Patrick and I danced around like loons while Samuel thought it was hilarious and laughed his cute little butt off! Finally started to plant some spring bulbs but was thwarted by the fact I could only find a kids plastic trowel to dig in the lawn with, I valiantly managed to scrape out four holes before giving up lol, oh well God loves a tryer dosn't he?

The hound is in the dog box with me AGAIN for getting into the rubbish twice while we were out today, grrr he knows darn well he will be in trouble for it when we get home but he just can't help those mungy doggy instincts which tell him to fossick round in all that grim stuff...so besides the fact that I had to clean it up twice, I now have to give him another bath tomorrow cause his whiskers are all sticky eeeewwww!!

Monique.

1 comment:

Roo said...

Glad that Joseph is happy about school, it makes it so much easier. And lol about you showing Joseph how to brush his dolls hair. I like playing with those too lol. Gotta love how music can make us happy a?
Hope you get the school photos you want.