Tuesday, March 21, 2006





Warm weather = naked kids jumping through the sprinkler on the back lawn. So Summer hasn't totally deserted us after all yay! Did I mention how much I looove the new bifold doors into the garden, all that dust and building hassle was worth it after all!!

The boys were having such fun I got the camera out and started clicking away getting some really terrible shots in the process and was just about to give up in disgust and just enjoy the moment when I thought hang on, think scrapbook mag style, zoom in, get close! So zoomed the lens right in on my trusty sony cybershot lol! and left it that way to see what sort of shots I would get and these are the best ones of the afternoon I think.

Joseph doing his thing in the sprinkler, Patrick post sprinkler action, a bit blurry this one but I love it!, our hounds soulful doggy eyes and the patch of tall grass up by the sandpit...I just loved the light coming through it and how gorgeously green it looked!!

3 comments:

Roo said...

Cool photos Monique. Your boys are gorgeous. Love the grass one too and your cute doggy.

Michelle said...

Great photos Monique...yes I thought summer was over too, but its been hot here in my little part of NZ in the past few days you never would of guessed it was ment to be Autumn lol!!!

lianne said...

Love the photos Monique. It's been very muggy here in Auckland today and the weekend was hot.